Your Success is Our Goal
Does your product or service involve welding? Qualimet's consulting services can add value to your Organisation if:
- You are an Owner, Operator, or Fabricator, or you provide services to any of these groups.
- Your staff are too busy (or not involved often enough) to design and produce first-rate, cost-effective welding solutions.
- In-house development of welding procedures exposes your Organisation to productivity losses and/or risks that are higher than you can justify.
- You see value in having a team of professional welding specialists take care of your welding engineering, so your staff can concentrate on your core business.
- You want a team of qualified experts who will become intimately familiar with your Organisation’s specific needs.
In the world of welding engineering, piecemeal service gives piecemeal results. Take your results to the next level by engaging Qualimet to take total care of your welding engineering needs and related services.
Our interdisciplinary team includes metallurgical, mechanical, welding, and civil engineers, metals and materials technologists, inspectors, Welding Examiners, and testing staff.
Qualimet began its consulting operations in Edmonton, Alberta in 1973, and our client base now extends from Alberta through North America and overseas.
Services include welding procedure development, welder testing, metallurgical engineering, third-party auditing of metal products and services, structural steel inspections, heavy equipment inspections, quality programs, and failure analysis.
Stop shopping around, and start experiencing the value that comes from integrating your welding engineering services. Contact Qualimet to put our experienced metallurgical engineers and support staff to work for you!
Industries We Serve
Qualimet delivers coordinated welding and metals consulting engineering services to a variety of industries, including:
- structural steel
- pressure equipment
- pipeline and refinery
- SAGD and CSS oil extraction
- lifting and hoisting equipment
- industrial equipment & machinery
- dangerous goods transportation (TDG)
Find out how Qualimet's complete range of materials engineering services, metals testing, and inspection/certification services can help you maximize your results. Contact us today.
Do you have a Google + account? Qualimet would appreciate your comments. Click here & SCROLL DOWN the page to leave a review.